(If you are looking for the Super Weapon general please go here)
Unlike in vanilla Zero Hour, all the Super Weapons in ShockWave have been completely revamped, and almost every General has their own unique Super Weapon as opposed to using the same Super Weapon of their faction. They all have special statistics and different abilities, while the three main factions retain the original core super weapons: the Scud Storm, the Particle Cannon and the Nuclear Missile.
USA Super WeaponsEdit
The United States of America still uses the less destructive, but highly precise Particle-based technology and they have improved it for different uses. The only exception is the Armor General, General Ironside.
- Vanilla USA: Particle Cannon, 4:00 minute cooldown time
- Laser General: Laser Uplink Cannon, 4:00 cooldown time, increased damage
- Super Weapon General: Advanced Particle Cannon, 4:00 cooldown time, reduced cost
- Air Force General: Particle Cannon, 4:00 minute cooldown time
- Armor General: Cluster Missile, 5:00 minute cooldown time
GLA Super WeaponsEdit
The GLA continue to use their powerful, chemical-laden ballistic missiles to attack the enemy, and each General has personalised this power to their own preferences.
- Vanilla GLA: SCUD Storm: 5:00 minute cooldown
- Stealth General: SCUD Storm: 5:00 minute cooldown, stealth ability
- Demolition General: Demolition SCUD Storm: 5:00 minute cooldown, increase damage
- Toxin General: Toxic SCUD Storm: 5:00 minute cooldown, spews Anthrax
- Salvage General: Soyuz Missile: 6:00 minute cooldown, single missle loaded with toxin payload
Chinese Super WeaponsEdit
China still makes full use their tactical nuclear arsenal to its full power to decimate their opponents, as only one General has opted to not use nuclear weaponry for a cleaner; some may say more devastating power. The nuclear weapons of China are considered the most dangerous on the battlefield
- Vanilla China: Nuclear Missile, 6:00 cooldown time
- Infantry General: Nuclear Missile, 6:00 cooldown time
- Tank General: Nuclear Missile, 6:00 cooldown time
- Nuke General: Nuclear Missile, 6:00 cooldown time, stronger, reduced cost
- Special Weapons General: Earth Shaker, 5:00 cooldown time